Saturday, September 23, 2006

Photos of Lake Nam-tso

Here they are, some pictures from Lake Nam-tso (纳木错).

I lost my war in fighting with the google blog composer, so I give up writing comments on each image.

Long story short, I had good luck for having good weather on the day I went to the lake, and it snowed in the Nam-tso area a week before I been there, so mountains were covered by snow, very nice. However, my luck ends here -- it became a bit cloudy later on and they blocked the golden lights in sunset and sunrise. What a pity!















Next post: Shigatse
Previous post: Lake Nam-tso

5 comments:

FRADLIS said...

Vice, pics are amazing, does the charger work?

ilia said...

vince, this is amazing.

i hope you're having the time of your life, and it definitely looks like it.

ilia said...

oh, yeah. and how about self-portrait?

G-Money said...

I don't think VInce went. I've seen these photos online before. Plus where is he now?

Vince Li said...

Vince is in XinJiang as of today (10/13). He will be flying back to States very soon (10/17). See you guys soon...