Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Those Olympic torch protestors are f***ing annoying!

屌你老母! If you don't want to go, then don't f***ing go, no one from China welcome you. If you want to boycott, then just do it, no one can stop you from exercising your right!

Yes, i am totally fed up with those sillyheads, especially those people from the West and think they are superior than others because of, what? Civilized? -- they forget how many dirty things their ancestors have done to people on the Earth in the past several hundreds of years, for the benefits of their own selfish interests. In fact, this "tradition" is still happening even today -- just look at what happened in Iraq. More informative and knowledgeable? -- they are too arrogant (or stupid) to realize how biased their medias are. Full of humanity? -- yes, that is true, but please also shed your humanity to those poor and pitiful people living in places where governed by your allies. Last time I check, there are still millions of Palestinian were displaced 30+ years and denied to go back to their home and build THEIR OWN COUNTRY. Also, more than 100 thousands of Nepali speaking Bhutanese were still denied their right to go back their home, which they were forced to leave since 1980, under the campaign of "one nation, one people", conducted by the Naglop people, an ethnic group (of 65% population) in Bhutan which is closely related to Tibetan.

That is!


p.s. Last night I received a fund raising email from Hillary. This is what I wrote her back:

Dear Hillary Clinton,

Today I finally decide to stop supporting your campaign any more. I have been deeply upset by some stupid acts your aides and you had done in the recent months, but what hammers the final nail to the coffin is your decision to support the idea of boycotting the open ceremony of Beijing Olympics. That is, I can't take it any more. Although I have many disagreement with Chinese government and many policies they take, include some of their Tibet policies. However, any boycott to the Olympic Games is an insult to Chinese people, not the government. Recently, I have been deeply annoyed by those western sillyheads whose only existence in this planet is to disrupt and destroy the Olympic Games in Beijing. It is an offense to me, and it is completely out of touch of the reality. I am very disappointed by your judgment on this matter, and start to question how good
your 3o+ year experiences are. I simply can't continue my support to you. Therefore, start from today, I am not going to contribute any single dollar into your campaign. In addition, I will work my best to persuade my friends to do the same. (by the way, can I ask for a full refund for all my previous contributions?)

2 comments:

Vince Li said...

Well, minutes ago on CNN, when it talked about the riot in Tibet, guess what video clip it showed? The video of two Chinese paramilitary police rescued a young boy, which has been (deliberately) labeled as chinese policemen took away "peaceful" protester by many Western media! And CNN is still doing this dirty trick, even though it has been discussed to death for almost a month! Now please tell me this is what "fair and unbiased coverage" means!

http://www.zonaeuropa.com/20080320_08.jpg

Vince Li said...

On one hand I am very pissed, on the other hand I feel very sad, sad on the fact that I see less and less (can I say zero) chance for reconciliation between two sides.

To those protesters, also to those protest supporters, ask yourself a few questions -- what do you want from this? Do you think doing that can help getting what you want/hope? Let me tell you this -- the answer is a simple, one word, "No!". When my mom, who probably is in her final days of her life, said "I think the (Chinese) government must stand firm in front of this anti-China movement", then you should get the idea. These protests and humiliation are very personal to every Chinese people, regardless where they live, what political stand he/she takes. So ironically, all these farces can do is to unify the Chinese people and push them stand firmly behind their government, even if they detest the CCP and the political system. As I talked to some of my friends before, I don't think Dalai Lama's daily public monologue of "I do not ask for independence... You need to talk to me/us..." plays well to Chinese government (everyone knows that is not the right way to engage a talk/negotiation). In fact, the more he turns up the volume of that talk, the more suspiciousness I have on him -- he looks more and more like a politician than a religious leader.